Sending a Safety Mailing Doesn’t Have to Be a Hassle
May 16, 2022
Meeting your obligation to your customers to provide important safety information is a must in the propane industry. But it need not be time-consuming or expensive. Skip the stress of stuffing envelopes in the office or paying a big chunk of change to mail out your safety information. P3 Duty to Warn makes it easy and affordable to send top-quality safety mailings to your customer list. Read on to learn how we do it.
Duty to Warn Mailing In 3 Simple Steps
Our experienced team is happy to handle all the details for your annual safety mailing—we just need three things from you, and then we’ll take care of the rest:
- Sign, scan, and email a Duty to Warn Agreement
- Review your safety letter draft and either approve or request changes
- Send us your customer list through ExaVault, our secure file transfer program
Our Strict Security Standards
Keeping your company and customers’ information confidential is a responsibility we take seriously. We take no risks when it comes to customer lists, period. Get in touch to learn more about our secure file transfer program, which meets the highest cybersecurity standards. We guarantee that every customer list stays confidential through a combination of SFTP file transfer security and an additional level of password-protected encryption.
Related Post: Choose a Safety Mailing that Can Protect Your Propane Company
Work with P3 for Your Safety Mailing in 2022
There are several reasons why our propane clients love our Duty to Warn safety mailing services:
- We are an endorsed NPGA affinity program provider
- We provide free, no-obligation quotes
- We serve hundreds of clients all over the country
- We’ve been in the business for years
- We offer competitive printing and postage rates
- And so much more!
Contact us to learn how much time and money you could save by using P3 Duty to Warn to send your annual safety mailing.